Herein lies the truth about The Midas Legacy Scam …. which so many people are falling victim to.
Below is the headline of a letter that I received from a fellow by the name of Jim Sampson ….
…. Please read further on how I reveal the truth about The Midas Legacy Scam and these secret bank codes which are nothing more than a clever way to take your hard earned cash.
Jim Sampson is the president and owner of an outfit in Florida called “The Midas Legacy”. Mr. Sampson claims that he uncovered these secret bank codes while working at a bank (but he never reveals the name of this bank) and that those who have these codes would be able to skim money off of “Rich Jerks’ Accounts”
Mr. Sampson further makes the claim that when you have these secret bank codes, which he likes to call his “robin hood codes” and a special document you will have “rich jerks” sending you $1,183 a week …..
If it is too good to be true, Then it’s probably not true !!
Well you’ve heard that old adage before and that’s exactly what these so called “Robin Hood Codes” and “The Midas Legacy Circle” are ….. NOT TRUE AT ALL!!!
Mr. Sampson offers to give you 10 Lessons that teach you how to obtain these secret bank codes, and the documents to use with these codes so that you can legally skim money off of rich jerks’ accounts.
You are baited in by having 30 days to review the first lesson …… but you must give your credit card so that you can be bill for your 1st lesson in 30 days!
And each month, for the next 10 months you are billed $29.95 each month for a new lesson to be shipped out to you. And there’s a catch that I will tell you about later from each of these lessons.
YES! I knew this was another clever Marketing Scam …
But I wanted to find out exactly what twist Jim Sampson and The Midas Legacy are using to scam people out of their hard earned cash – so I decided to “take the bait”
Upon receiving the first lesson and begin reading it – for the majority of the lesson there wasn’t any mention of these “secret bank codes” that would allow you to skim money off of “Rich Jerks’ Accounts”
95% of the lesson manual talked about how we are embarking on a brand new information age and that fortunes are going to made in this new age – and yes this was about the only thing that Mr. Sampson was truthful about – but WHO is going to make a fortune? You or Jim Sampson and The Midas Legacy.
Finally, you are given one of these Midas Legacy “robin hood” bank codes at the end of the lesson. This secret bank code that you are given is “GSNIPER” – which is really not a bank code, but I will explain what it is later.
But here is the catch I told you about earlier, You have to pay the $29.95 in order to have the next lesson sent to you, along with another secret bank code and then you are given instructions on how to use these codes to start earning $1,183 a week – skimming money off of these rich jerks!
So for each lesson that you continue to order and continue to shell out $29.95 each time – (plus get bombarded daily with emails about other secret ways to make money) … you are only given bits and pieces of information in each lesson.
But my friends here are the True Facts about The Midas Legacy, The Midas Circle, The Robin Hood Codes or whatever spin that Jim Sampson likes to put on this clever scam:
- These “Robin Hood Bank Codes” are actually affiliate marketing links – They are NOT secret bank codes that were uncovered by Mr. Sampson while working at a bank.
- To use these affiliate marketing links, You are required to open an account with a company called ClickBank.
- ClickBank my friends is NOT a bank in the normal way you would think of a bank – It is actually an Internet Affiliate Marketing clearinghouse that is well-known in the affiliate marketing industry.
- When you join ClickBank as an affiliate marketer, you can possibly earn an affiliate commission by promoting the products that a Marketing Company (the so-called rich jerks) are selling.
- This so called robin hood code that was mentioned earlier, “GSNIPER” is nothing more than an affiliate link for an internet training product called Google Sniper 3.0 (which is another scam in itself)
- You are NOT skimming money off of someones bank account or off of any account for that matter … Under This Midas Legacy or Midas Circle, you are just earning an affiliate commission if someone buys a product that you promote using these affiliate links (or what Mr. Sampson is cleverly calling Robin Hood Codes)
Final Thoughts on This Midas Legacy Scam …..
In a nutshell, The Midas Legacy or The Midas Circle is just a clever way to show someone how to get involved with affiliate marketing through Clickbank.
By telling you that you are going to be receiving special “Robin Hood Codes” – which are nothing more than affiliate marketing links, Jim Sampson have his students believe that they are actually going to be skimming money off of some, stupid rich jerks – which is really an insult to legitimate marketing companies on Clickbank.
Please DO NOT fall for this scam. In actuality the scam really is not in the information you are receiving …. but it is a scam in the way it is portrayed:
- you are not going to be skimming money off of other people’s bank accounts – you will have the opportunity to earn an affiliate commission by promoting their products.
- you are not receiving special bank codes – but you are receiving affiliate links that are cleverly masked as so called “robin hood codes”
- you are not skimming money off of someones account at a bank – you are joining Clickbank as an affiliate to promote the products of these so called “rich jerks”
How To Get Involved with Affiliate Marketing The Right and Honest Way
Affiliate Marketing is can actually be a very rewarding and profitable business to become involved in ….. If you are taught the right way and not get discourage from it because of someone selling you a 10 lesson course that was portrayed as some “secret bank codes”
I have been involved in Online Affiliate Marketing for over 10 years and I was honestly taught how to get started correctly in this business by a legitimate company named Wealthy Affiliate.
I encourage anyone seriously interested in learning affiliate marketing to take a closer look at Wealthy Affiliate. You can read my detailed review here: Wealthy Affiliate Review
There is absolutely NO COST to join Wealthy Affiliate as a Starter Member, and you become a part of a Training Community that actually teach you how to create and build your own website and learn the basics of affiliate marketing.
…. In fact you are given 2 FREE WEBSITES as a Starter Member and whenever you are ready for more advanced training, you have the option of a Premium Membership – But everything is laid out on the table straight forward – without any scams or misleading information.